My Awesome Roommates

Hello friends, this is my roommates in this semester. For this week, I want to share to all of you about my awesome roommates. All of my roommates are from Johor except me.





Mohamad Faizal Bin Abd Jalil

Firstly, I would like to introduce you my first roommate named Faizal. His nickname is Sinbey. He is chubby and looks so cute. He is 18 years old and lives in Pontian , Johor. He was born in 22nd August 1993 at Hospital Besar Pontian. He has six siblings and was the youngest in his family. He took Diploma in Business Study in the UITM. He was in part one in this semester. His hobby was playing indoor games, sleeping and loves to watch Korean movies. He loves to eat chicken rice and drinks iced MILO. His ambition is want to be a businessman. For me, he was a talkative person. He is also diligent in his studies.





Farhan Al-Syarafuddin Bin Faizal Karim

Now I would like to introduce my second roommate named Farhan. His nickname is Ah-Teng. He is clumsy and like to come out with the girls. He is 18 years old and lives in Johor Bahru, Johor. He was born in 26th December 1993 at Hospital Sultanah Aminah. He has three siblings and was the youngest in his family. He took Diploma in Computer Science in the UITM. He was in part one in this semester. His hobby is surfing the internet. He also similar to Sinbey loves to eat chicken rice and drinks iced MILO. His ambition is want to be a software engineer. From my view, he is bounteous person. He likes to share his food with his roommates.





Muhammad Hazim B. Yusof

This is my last roommate, Hazim. His nickname is Genji. He was born on October 6th 1992, same age as me. He comes from Muar, Johor. He has five siblings and he is number 4th. He likes to listening to music and also has a good vocal too. Plus, he also loves football very much and his favorite football club is Liverpool Football Club, same like me. Other than that, he also likes to join sports, sleeping and active in social networking. His favorite food is stall burger in UiTM. Meanwhile, his favorite drink is lychee. Now, he is taking Diploma in Information Management and this is his third semester, same as me. His ambition is to be a traveler around the world. For your extra information, he also owns a blog. If you want to follow his blog, CLICK HERE

Okay, that's all for now. Till we meet again soon. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment